


Well, we've been in Florida now for a week and a half and I need to share some pictures with all of you. We did go to Disney World, but those pictures are on our personal laptop and I'll share when I get home next week. This week Ilkan and I have been hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma and having a great time. On Monday we went to Grandpa's annual work picnic and Ilkan had all kinds of fun things to do. He watched the Frisbee Dogs, rode a pony, and jumped in different inflatables. He also went down a giant inflatable slide with Grandpa, jumped in one bouncy castle with Grandma, and ran around the field kicking balls. He had a great time. Today we went to Grandma's school and played with the kids. We'll have more to post about that later with some pictures.
1 comment:
hey, that's not mickey mouse! it still looks like fun though.
Post a Comment