Friday, June 20, 2008

Visitors




Last week my grandparents on my mom's side came from Pheonix to visit. They are driving all over visiting relatives and so stopped by for 2 days to see the babies. It was wonderful to have time together, but I was really upset with myself because I forgot to take pictures. We've been keeping busy here. I'll have more pics from our other activities later, but here are a few of the kids. Ilkan loves watermelon, or karpuz in Turkish as he calls it. We went to the store the other day and he had to carry his karpuz with him the whole time. He wouldn't even let go of it when we got in the car and held on to it all the way home. He is pretty silly. Atakan is getting bigger. He weighed 13 lbs 11 oz last week at the doctor. He goes for his 2 month check up on the 30th of June so we'll see how much more weight he has gained but he is already wearing 3-6 month clothes and will soon be in 6-9 month I would guess.

No comments: