Today we are having Ilkan's American B-day Party, and I still need to share pictures from his Turkish party. We had Ilkan's party in Turkey on Friday, August 8th. It was a really nice party and the bakery did a great job making us a Thomas the Train cake. We had it at a bakery/cafe on the Mediterranean seaside. They made us food, a cake, and they have a playroom for the kids to play in. Ilkan was in heaven playing with all of his cousins and Turkish friends!
We've been back in KC since August 13th. The boys were really good on our flights back and settled into the time difference the very first night. We were really lucky!! We are getting back into a routine although it will take us a little bit of time still. This weekend we have Mom and Gregg here so it is really nice to see them and have some help for the party. I'm too much like my mom and probably do too much for a 2 year old's birthday, but I can't help it. I/We (Kaan is the same) want him to have the best of everything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment