Sunday, January 31, 2010

Turkey





So, I know I am really bad about keeping up with our blog anymore, but I really just can't find time in our crazy days. Working all the time is demanding on it's own, and then I add the two classes I am teaching online with the 2 little boys running around the house most of the time! Ok, well that's enough whining from me, just forgive me already.

Many of you know that we took a trip to Turkey over New Year. We left the day after Christmas and spent 2 weeks in Turkey visiting family. It was a really fun trip and nice to see everyone. Ilkan's favorite place is Luna Park, where he gets to ride on all of the rides. His favorites are the carpisan araba (bumper cars) and the yaris araba (racing cars). He also remembered the caterpillar roller coaster even before we left to go to Turkey! Here are just a few pictures, I'll try to share more later!

1 comment:

Danny & Colleen said...

Wow the boys are sure getting big. We look forward to seeing them in May. Thanks for posting pictures.