While we were at the circus there were advertisements about upcoming events at the Veteran's Memorial Arena and one thing that they were advertising was the Black Eyed Peas concert. I had heard about it back in December but just figured tickets sold out quickly. I looked at Kaan and asked if we could get Mom and Gregg to babysit if he wanted to go. Since we've never been to a concert together before, and he's never gone to a concert in the states, we both were ready to jump at the opportunity. After calculating the day of the week the concert was on we realized it was a Tuesday, which is the night Mom goes to school at the University of Phoenix, we had to rely on Grandpa to babysit. Of course, Grandpa didn't object! We had our permission!
Then, neither one of us looked into getting the tickets, or so I thought. One day a few weeks later I was checking our bank account online and noticed a charge for TM: Black Eyed Peas and I figured out Kaan's surprise! (He was just a little angry about the way they posted it to our account, but so is life!)
So, on February 9th we saw LMFAO, Ludacris (whom we love and especially loved the old songs that we used to dance to while dating in college:)), and the Black Eyed Peas in concert. It was the most amazing show and if you get a chance to see them you really should! There were all ages, races, etc. and everyone was on their feet dancing! Such a fun show that lasted 4 hours! The pictures are hard to see, but you get the gist!
No comments:
Post a Comment