Well, since lots of people I know are starting this blogging thing, I thought "What the hell!"
So, here we go with the start of blogging. This hopefully will be an easy way to let people know what's going on with us.
Today is Wednesday and we don't have school because of a government test, so I am at home baking Christmas cookies. This morning was my first attempt at candy cane cookies and they turned out pretty good, so I feel accomplished already today. I sent out Christmas cards to everyone yesterday, so they will be coming sometime. I am trying to keep with regular Christmas sorts of traditions even though it's not really celebrated here. The teachers have been really kind, asking if there is anything they can do for me for Christmas since I won't be in the states. I appreciate the gesture.
Kaan is at work and has a soccer game tonight. He plays matches with the guys who work at his dad's office twice a week, every Wednesday and Friday. Well, don't know much else. I'll try to keep this updated with news and photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment