Well, don't know if you all heard yet, but we found out this week that I'm pregnant!! I'm not due until August 24, so it's still early, but also still exciting. I haven't had any morning sickness yet so I'm crossing my fingers that it skips me!! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!!
We leave one week from today for the states. We're very excited for that. We'll be in New York for one week and then Florida for about two weeks. Looking forward to eating lots of foods, buying some baby stuff since we won't be back until probably next winter now, and having some time off of work. Also, seeing some family!!
Well, I don't know much else! Just wanted to update everyone! Have a happy and safe New Year!
4 comments:
Congrats from Uncle Matt and Kathi. Also, change your website settings so you don't have to be a member to leave comments and maybe have the comments page open as a pop-up instead of a different full page.
I think I figured those out Matt! Let me know if there is anything else, since I'm new to this I don't really understand all of those options!
congratulations to both of you. i'm sure you are very excited - matt and i will come visit sometime when the baby is born to help you get some sleep ;)
Congratulations to the both of you. You both look so happy. I love your website and really enjoy your blogs. I've started creating my own site too and when it's ready I'll send you the link.
Post a Comment