Following are the bets that were placed:
Girl:
Kathi
Grandma Kimbrough
Trisha
Jenny
Marlina
Boy:
Matt
Grandma Ward
Well, Matt and Grandma Ward win!! Yesterday the baby was participating, and the we saw his "peepee." Kaan was a little nervous that maybe the doctor saw wrong, but she continued looking at different angles and saw it 3 different times. She said, I've been doing this for 15 years and on this baby, I am positive it is a boy. So, we have a mini Kaan coming and are very excited. Now Daddy will have someone to play football (soccer) with, take fishing, and go diving with and Mommy is going to have to learn to enjoy these activities a little more! We are going to have a different sort of ultrasound, maybe 3-D or something done around 5 months. They even give you a video, so we'll see again then and may be able to post the video. Our other screening test came back fine so we are happy.
I started on an iron supplement yesterday that you have to take on an empty stomach. I thought, ok, I'll take this before bed, but I guess there was still food in my stomach and I lost everything. I guess the doctor really means an empty stomach, or the pill will empty it for you. I took another this morning, since I didn't hold down the one last night (Kaan found it in the sink as you see I didn't make it all the way to the toilet), and it was much better! I just hate all these vitamins, but they are important, so I am pushing them down.
Kaan's off to go diving today as the weather is warming up. I'm not going to argue since his life will be changing too, once the baby comes. I figure he better have all of his fun now, before he has to slow down for a while. Hope you are all well!
2 comments:
What do I win?
Congratulations on the little boy!! He's going to be so handsome.
Post a Comment