Ok, lots of great news with our friends and family. First, my aunt and her husband had a baby on June 23rd. It's the first girl cousin on my mom's side of the family since I was born! Danielle Christine was 10 lbs 8 oz! Next, our friends Silvi and Ben got engaged over the weekend of June 17-18, and our friends Marlina and Dusty got engaged over the weekend of June 24-25. Congratulations to everyone and happy birthday to Kaan (July 1)!!
The only other news I know is baby news. Our wallpaper and light fixture were hung last Wednesday. Kaan and I like to stop and just look at the room. It actually feels like there is going to be a person living there now. We looked at our baby furniture today and it looks great. They just have to stain it and then we should hopefully have it in the house around Thursday. I'll post pictures of the room when it's done.
We are going to the doctor today. My eighth month started on Thursday and I woke up with a stretch mark on my stomach. I like to call it my battle scar. Only 2 more months to go!! Hopefully we'll get some good pictures from the ultrasound today!
Well, it is starting to rain and storm here and that usually means a power flash is coming so I am going to post this before I lose electricity!
2 comments:
Thanks for the quick response. Do Ben and Silvi know where they will be next year yet?
we will definately come to visit whenever our new nephew is born!! im looking forward to that - its true.
good luck on your last few weeks and keep us updated...
Post a Comment