So, we have (well I have) a list of things to do "before baby." One thing was getting Maia's shots updated. On Tuesday the vet came out and picked up me, Kaan, and Maia to go downtown to his office for her yearly check-up. I think it was Maia's most exciting day of the year since it's the only time she's left Kaan's parents house in that time. She was staring at all the people and drooling on us. But, she got her bath, shots, and tick medicine. One more thing checked off!!
Not much else has been going on here. I'm still just sitting around, reading, watching TV, cooking, etc. and Kaan is going to work. I was at school with him the other day for an hour or so and it was really boring. But, it's good for Kaan because he is studying to take the GMAT and hopefully start on his Master's degree this fall.
Baby furniture came, now we are waiting on mattresses (hopefully coming today) and then we can call the decorator to finish the other stuff. I started washing baby things (wash cloths, etc.) this week. I'm trying to do a little each day so I don't get bored. I'll post a pic today of the walls with the wallpaper and more of the room when it's completely done.
No comments:
Post a Comment