Friday, April 13, 2007

We're Here!!

Ok, again it's been a long time, but we are working on getting things settled. Ilkan and I arrived in Kansas City on Sunday night. We were missing one bag until last night, we thought it was gone for sure, but otherwise we are great. Kaan's mom left and went to New York on Wednesday. Our home is really nice but lacking some furniture. My dad is hopefully coming tomorrow, so long as we don't get too much snow, with some basics for us to use until our container comes. That is our story. I'll update more sometime soon with some pictures because I know I haven't given you any of those for a long time. Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to have you all back in the states. See you soon!!

Aunt Debbie

Perle said...

it's good to hear everything is cool. i'm waiting for some pics so i can be jealous again :)
how is ilkan doing with the time cange?