That is the cutest family picture I've ever seen.
i'm glad kc has a soccer team for you to enjoy. i bet since soccer isn't too popular in the u.s. that there are always seats available and tickets are well priced? this could be the perfect match.
Yeah, it's not too bad. We generally just buy our tickets right before the match and the best seats are $20 a piece!
Great picture. Did you sing the Galatasaray team song? I love when Ilkan follows along with the song.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is the cutest family picture I've ever seen.
i'm glad kc has a soccer team for you to enjoy. i bet since soccer isn't too popular in the u.s. that there are always seats available and tickets are well priced? this could be the perfect match.
Yeah, it's not too bad. We generally just buy our tickets right before the match and the best seats are $20 a piece!
Great picture. Did you sing the Galatasaray team song? I love when Ilkan follows along with the song.
Post a Comment