Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ilkan's New Haircut



Well, we decided that Ilkan's hair was a bit too long, so we gave him a complete haircut last night. (You might remember that he had his first haircut 2 months ago, but we just cut from the front to get it out of his eyes.) His curls are gone for now, but I can tell that they will be back once his hair grows longer again. It was a challenge to cut, but I tried to entertain him while he sat on the counter in our bathroom and Kaan was the barber. It looks pretty good considering babies don't understand they can't move their head and look all around during a haircut and we aren't professionals. Here are a few pictures I took this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable!
Grandma Kimbrough

Anonymous said...

He is still soooo CUTE!!!!

Matt said...

nice nice, looking good mr. ilkan!