Monday, August 06, 2007

At the Beach




I know these pictures are going to make Kaan jealous, but what do I do, not put any pictures of us at the beach?? The first of these pictures is one I took myself while holding Ilkan at Jacksonville Beach. The others are from Daytona Beach which is only an hour south of Jacksonville. The next time Kaan and I come together we are definately going to Daytona. The ocean is really nice there and so is the beach. Ilkan wasn't sure of the ocean rushing up over his feet the first time we went, as you can tell from the look on his face, but he really liked it when we were in Daytona. Maybe we'll get a chance to go in our swimming suits tomorrow in the morning since we don't leave to go back to Kansas City until later in the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!! They're so great! You caught Ilkan's expressions really well on camera! :D