If you watch the news at all you know that the midwest is being hammered with winter weather. We have had freezing rain since last night that basically hasn't let up. It's supposed to continue through the day, but may mix with snow later. We thankfully haven't lost power and hopefully it stays that way. I'll let you more later if it gets worse and I get some even more crazy pictures! It should all be gone tomorrow so we have a day to clear out before Matt and Kathi arrive on Thursday. Here are some pictures from my deck of our Christmas decorations covered in ice.
4 comments:
those pictures look awesome!
hope you will not lose power so you will stay warm and cosy inside!
see u in 2 days!
It was 75 degrees in Jacksonville today!
Love,
Mom
i'm glad you're getting that shit done with before we arrive.
Wow it was 75 in jacksonville and it was 76 here in chattanooga. I don't envy you at all. Hope all is better
Post a Comment