Saturday, December 29, 2007

Omaha Part 2





Now, aren't you proud of me?? A post each day for the last 3 days in a row. I'll try to keep the streak alive. Actually I'm pretty bored since Kaan is constantly working. I call my mom about 3 times a day just to have someone to talk to. I can't wait until Ilkan can have more of a conversation...right now it's only a few words that only I can understand. Here are some more pictures from Omaha. On Sunday morning we opened gifts with my dad and Jane. The boys each got a tractor and spreader, a Giggle and Go Garage (Sesame Street), and also a picnic table that folds up so we can store it easily. Ilkan really thinks his table is neat and likes to sit and color or eat a snack. I had to put it in the garage the other day because the monkey kept climbing on it and standing on the top even when I told him no, so I took it away as a punishment. I guess we'll have to get it back out and see how it goes. I also have a video from this day I'll post. More to come tomorrow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Shouldn't be too much longer until you will be able to have conversations with him. Morgan had few words and since just before Thanksgiving, her vocabulary and sentences have grown so much, we can actually talk to her, have her understand, and we can communicate together. you'll love it when he gets there...