Thursday, March 06, 2008

Big Story





Ok, it's been awhile since I've updated you all on what's going on in our lives, so here is a big story. Mostly we've been hanging out at home while Kaan is working. We've also been busy with playdates, a birthday party, a visit from Great Grandpa and Grandma Gottsch, and a few other outings.
We scheduled the date for my C-section so this baby will hopefully be arriving on April 25th, I'm really hoping I don't go into labor before then because of our out of town guests/helpers coming to help. My mom is coming the night before the C-section and will stay with us for about 9 days. The day she leaves, Kaan's mom and maybe dad, will arrive from Turkey to help for a while. It will be a busy time with a toddler and a newborn, but should be fun! We are getting really excited to meet our new addition.
This last Saturday the weather was beautiful, about 70, so we headed to the KC zoo. We met Rachael and Keegan as well as a friend of mine from playgroups, Rachelle and her son Aiden. It was so fun, but a very tiring afternoon. When we were done at the zoo, Rachael, the boys, and I headed to the Plaza because we just couldn't go home when it was so nice outside. We walked around, took some pictures, bought new books, and went to dinner. We were out of the house for about 12 hours that day and Ilkan and I were both exhausted, to say the least.

No comments: