Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Bunny


Yesterday we went to Crown Center to visit the Easter Bunny. Ilkan loved him and even gave the Easter Bunny a kiss before getting off of his lap. I had an OB appointment today and figured out why I feel so huge. I guess my stomach is measuring about 3 weeks bigger than it should, so we are going for an ultrasound next week to size the baby and make sure there is enough amniotic fluid.

2 comments:

Magdarine said...

Hello,
I hope everything will be fine, my baby was also measured to be like 2 weeks ahead, but it's ok. Your c-section is scheduled exactly one month after my due date (which is in 4 days). I have still no contractions or pains or signs whatsoever that the birth process will start anytime soon. And I'm so impatient.
Love to all of you and happy Easter!
Magdalena

Matt said...

it seems that ilkan wasn't afraid at all of the easter bunny.