Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hospital Stay



On day 2 in the hospital I got to be unhooked from all of my cords! What a relief! I also was up and walking and we took a few more family pictures...here they are. We came home from the hospital on Sunday evening and we're doing well. Atakan did have to go back to the hospital yesterday to have his bilirubin levels tested for jaundice but he is doing great. We are now adjusting to life with 2 kids and it is wonderful! We are so thankful to have my mom here helping and can't imagine how we'd get by without her in this first week. We are really lucky to have lots of help coming so our adjustment should be pretty smooth. I'll have more pictures for you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Atakan is such a beautiful addition to your growing family!

Love,
~M

Matt said...

you got to go home on sunday already? very nice.