Monday, May 26, 2008

Catching Up



Here is a picture of Atakan's first bath and also of Kaan holding both boys. These were taken about the second week of May. I need to upload the rest of my pictures and then I'll have a picture post for you. Atakan is growing really fast. He weighed 8lbs 2oz at birth, 8lbs 10oz when he was a week, and 9lbs 4oz when he was 2 weeks old. We haven't been to the doctor since then so I don't have a new weight for him, but you'll be able to tell from pictures that he has gained a lot. Since I last posted Kaan's sister came and went, Kaan's dad came and went, and Mom came and is still here. It's pretty crazy in our house. That's why I haven't posted anything for a while. Well, we don't know much else. I'll try to get some photos and videos for you in a bit.

No comments: