Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Twins???



Ok, I was going to hold this off for another day...but who knows if I'll get a chance again soon so I am updating again. The other day Atakan was wearing this onesie and I remembered the picture of Ilkan at about the same age sleeping the same way. I had to take it to compare how much they look alike. Both of these are pictures taken in the first month. Ilkan has his hands under his head while Atakan's are up. The only difference is that Ilkan had more hair!! Too funny!

4 comments:

Perle said...

wow, they really look like twins :)

Matt said...

there's no questioning that they are brothers.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful grandsons we have!
Grandma & Grandpa Kimbrough

The Jellison's said...

I thought that he looked like his brother. How adorable. Watch out for the teen years and all those girls calling!!