


We are all moved to Florida and getting settled into our new home. Most stuff is unpacked, but I still have some left to go. I'm working slowly now because Kaan is in France for a few weeks for the second part of his logistics seminar.
The boys are doing well. Actually I am sitting here listening to the two of them. They are in their beds and supposed to be taking naps but are goofing off and entertaining each other instead. I can see where this is leading in the future!! Hopefully they'll tire each other out soon and I'll have a little peace and quiet before it all begins again! Mom bought these t-shirts for the boys and took their pictures for me. (Kaan has our camera in France.) So, here are my little sweethearts!
1 comment:
sweethearts or little monsters? no matter the mood they look like a ton of fun.
Post a Comment