Ok, ok, I didn't drop off of the planet, I just got and IPhone and so I've been doing a lot of my email and facebook checking on it rather than getting on the computer. I'm going to start catching back up with a post about my grandparents. They were here visiting for a week or so at the end of February. It was really nice to have lots of time to spend together. One day Kaan and I took them to St. Augusting which was really fun because the last time they had been there was when I was 2 years old and we made a FL trip all together. After we got home we decided to order some pizzas from a restaurant near our house that had a special, any large pizza for $5. Well, we should have known something because the pizza tasted like the box it came in, but at least it was fun! Here is a pic of me and Kaan and the kids in their stroller in St. Augustine, G and G with the kids, and Ilkan and Atakan at their picnic table. Atakan is quite the climber anymore and can get himself all the way to the top of the table. This is scaring me!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Great-Grandparents
Ok, ok, I didn't drop off of the planet, I just got and IPhone and so I've been doing a lot of my email and facebook checking on it rather than getting on the computer. I'm going to start catching back up with a post about my grandparents. They were here visiting for a week or so at the end of February. It was really nice to have lots of time to spend together. One day Kaan and I took them to St. Augusting which was really fun because the last time they had been there was when I was 2 years old and we made a FL trip all together. After we got home we decided to order some pizzas from a restaurant near our house that had a special, any large pizza for $5. Well, we should have known something because the pizza tasted like the box it came in, but at least it was fun! Here is a pic of me and Kaan and the kids in their stroller in St. Augustine, G and G with the kids, and Ilkan and Atakan at their picnic table. Atakan is quite the climber anymore and can get himself all the way to the top of the table. This is scaring me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the picnic table picture is super. those two are going to be running all over together in the years ahead.
Post a Comment