
Now that I started another blog...keepmyboysbusy.blogspot.com, I haven't decided if I want to keep this one up and going. But, I figured a little bit of info here and there about the kids and our family wouldn't hurt. Since my other blog is more about keeping the boys busy for short periods of time and hopefully for us mom's to share stories, this will be more of our personal thing. I have a tendency to wonder just how long I can share info about the kids so I'll keep it pretty basic. As they get older I wonder how much they would want me to share, actually.
Ok, so on with it. This summer we when we were in the US, the highlight of our trip for the boys was going to the Disney Halloween party. They started the parties mid-September, so we were fortunate to be able to hit up the party on Friday, September 16th, just a few days before we left Florida. Today Atakan was talking about Halloween at Disney, still! He would love to go back but I'm afraid our trip next year will be a little earlier in the summer so it won't be possible, but maybe in the future! If you have the opportunity to go to Disney in September or October, we would highly recommend getting the separate ticket for the Halloween party. We were there from 7pm-Midnight and had so much fun!!
1 comment:
It was a blast!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment