Sunday, April 30, 2006

Girls Day Out


On Saturday I had a girls day out with my friends Silvi and Mindy. Kaan was spending the day at the education fair at Carrefour (like Walmart), so I went to lunch with friends. We went to a cute cafe called Crista for lunch and then to Mado for dessert. We had such a good time just talking that we lost track of the 4 hours we spent together. It was so wonderful to be with girlfriends!! Such a rarity here for me. Here is a photo of Mindy, me and Silvi sitting around at Mado before our desserts arrived. Notice my big belly sticking out!! Hard to sit normal and comfortable anymore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't keep up on a blog, but you can feel free to email me anytime at my school address (I check it over the summer).

The apartment is beautiful, but it doesn't compare to you and your tummy! :-)

I hope you guys are doing well, and taking care of each other!

Love you both!
Marsh