Yes, we are done moving! Well, we have been done for a week now, but we have been crazy busy. Kaan's sister was here visiting last week and yes she brought me all kinds of cereals and poptarts!!
We love our new house. It is a little smaller than our old one, but is more homey. We have the same beautiful view of the Mediterranean and a secure apartment complex. I'll post some pics sometime soon!
We had our first dinner party on Easter. Our friends Ben, Silvi, Aaron, Mindy, and Pat all came over for a BBQ. Kaan cooked burgers, chicken, and lamb chops. I made cheesy potatoes, strawberry pretzel salad, apple snicker salad, and pasta salad. Silvi made a homemade lemon merangue pie. We sat down at the table around 7:30 and didn't even get up until about 11 when Pat and Mindy had to leave. We just sat around talking, eating, and laughing. It was really wonderful.
We are keeping really busy with school. I think the next 2 months are going to just fly by with so many special days, programs, trips, etc. I guess that is a good thing but sometimes we go home and can't believe where the day went.
The baby is doing good. I can feel him moving around more and more each day. I am looking forward to when you can see and feel those movements from the outside, but also remember hearing Melissa (my friend who just had a baby girl about 6 weeks ago) talk about not being able to sleep because the baby was so big and moving so much it kept her awake.
Hope you all had a nice Easter holiday. I'm working on pictures of the house and will get them up soon!!
1 comment:
Hey, it's your cousin in las vegas! You guys look great! trying to do my own blog! I'll let you know....loveyou!
Post a Comment