Friday, March 31, 2006

Needed: Lots of Pacifiers



We went to the doctor again yesterday. Here is a 4-D picture of baby Ozdemir. Notice, he is sucking his left thumb. The doctor kept trying to get a good picture of his face, but he kept putting his hands in front of his face, sucking one thumb or the other. Neither Kaan nor I were thumb suckers or even needed a pacifier, but I'm afraid I'm going to be needing lots of pacifiers for this little one. He is still also very active. When the baby is constantly moving it is hard to get a good picture on the 4-D ultrasound, but we didn't do too bad. Doctor said everything is great!

We are in the process of moving to our new house, not really moving yet though. Had a guy come to measure to build some cabinets in my laundry room and some more in the kitchen, one guy for a shower door, cleaning ladies will start their work on Monday. We sent our curtains to the dry cleaner, so hopefully those can go up in the new house sometime next week. We hope to be finished by the end of next weekend. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Matt said...

At first I thought he just looked like play-dough, but now I see the baby. He has my ears.

Matt said...

how was the move?