Friday, September 15, 2006
Exciting Days
The title of this post is not exactly true, we are having fun but not really doing anything exciting. I just like to keep all of you out there updated on what we are doing. Ilkan and I left the apartment today for the first time since Sunday. We took the stroller out for the first time and went for a walk around our apartment complex. We have a really nice walking path, so that was fun. Other than that we aren't really doing anything. We've had some friends visiting this week and Kaan has been watching soccer matches each night with the baby. Last night was really great because Kaan kept the baby entertained and then got him to sleep so that I could sleep a little extra (yes, 6 hours total for the first time since before the birth!!) Hope you are all well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment