Hope you aren't getting bored with all of our pictures. We are a little camera crazy around here. This is a picture of me and Ilkan taken on Tuesday. You can see how big he is getting.
Please don't stop. We love seeing the new pictures. I actually get sad when it's been a few days and there aren't new pictures. Hope you're finding time to get some rest.
4 comments:
u look pretty... i love the pictures and i'm not annoyed by them at all. keep up the good work :)
i will be seeing how big he is in person shortly. we will discuss exact dates with you shortly.
Please don't stop. We love seeing the new pictures. I actually get sad when it's been a few days and there aren't new pictures. Hope you're finding time to get some rest.
More pictures please!!! I am so sad that we all live apart. We have kids and they won't grow up together like we did. Miss you lots!!
Post a Comment