Today during bath time we took some pictures. Ilkan loves chewing on this ducky squirt toy. In the last picture you see Ilkan wrapped up in his new towel, although I had to hold on to him with my feet in order to get this shot without him rolling over and taking off on me.
We are getting adjusted to life alone again. Kaan's mom and sister left on Friday to go back to New York. We are still keeping really busy with Kornet Pizza stuff and hanging out with friends. Amber (Melik's girlfriend) and I are going to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels tonight at the Starlight theater. It should be a fun girls night out.
3 comments:
i can't wait to see that handsome little nephew of mine again!!
Ilkan's gonna want to kick your butt someday when he finds out that you put naked pictures of him on the internet.
In the meantime the rest of us will say thank you for the laugh and eventually he will say thank you too when he gets a new girlfriend just because of how cute he was as a baby.
Ilkan's growing up so fast!!! I'm so glad you update your website often. It's fun to hear about how you're doing.
Are you starting a restaurant or am I crazy? I googled Kornet Pizza and it's looks like a delicious new style of pizza.
Post a Comment