I am going through pictures and trying to get things organized. While doing this I came across these two pictures I thought I had to share. Kaan's dad took these last year on July 22nd at Ugur and Asli's wedding, some old family friends. It's funny what a difference a year makes. Ilkan is 10 months old today. I think we are going to Worlds of Fun so we should have some pictures to share with you tomorrow from that. Oh, by the way the Ugur and Asli are expecting in December. Hopefully Ilkan and I will get to meet their baby around next February when we will hopefully going to Turkey for a vacation.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Funny Pictures
I am going through pictures and trying to get things organized. While doing this I came across these two pictures I thought I had to share. Kaan's dad took these last year on July 22nd at Ugur and Asli's wedding, some old family friends. It's funny what a difference a year makes. Ilkan is 10 months old today. I think we are going to Worlds of Fun so we should have some pictures to share with you tomorrow from that. Oh, by the way the Ugur and Asli are expecting in December. Hopefully Ilkan and I will get to meet their baby around next February when we will hopefully going to Turkey for a vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! For a moment I thought you were pregnant again :)
I was taking a look at your blog, which I must confess, I had not done a long time, and of course first thing I checked out were new pictures. So I thought, oh they are expecting their second baby already and Matt hasn't even told me!
See you.
Magdalena
Post a Comment