Thursday, June 14, 2007

Handsome Ilkan


Well, it's been a pretty normal week here. Ilkan has a bit of a cold again, but he is doing ok. Kaan and I got ourselves some health insurance today. Boy is that a challenging decision when you are looking to insure yourselves. It was much easier (and cheaper) when our jobs just told us which company we were going to use. Kaan played soccer yesterday with his indoor team and actually joined a new team that he will be playing with tonight. He had been playing on a co-ed team and decided that was no fun. This is a men's only competitive team so it is more to his liking. We've mostly been at home. Kaan and I did enjoy some time in the Plaza on Sunday with our friends while Mom and Fecir stayed home and watched Ilkan. Also, Fecir and I went to the Starlight Theater here in Kansas City to see Burn the Floor Presents Floor Play on Tuesday night. It was like Dancing with the Stars only with all professionals. We really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Matt said...

what can i say, the boy is a stud.