Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Clifford and Karismak Atakan




We've been getting into a routine and attending more story times recently. The library nearby has a great program for the kids and so does Barnes and Noble. A few weeks ago Clifford came to Barnes and Noble during story time so we couldn't miss it. After meeting Clifford Ilkan made a pair of Clifford ears to wear. The funniest thing was that for the next few days Ilkan was imagining Clifford was with us everywhere we went. We couldn't get out of the car or leave if "Clifford" hadn't gotten in yet. He really is getting to have quite an imagination! Atakan has started exploring more and getting into everything, karismak in Turkish. The other day I found him in the kitchen inside one of my cupboards. I didn't put any locks on the cupboards here yet and don't know if I will so for now I have a gate up so he can't get into the kitchen and a big toy box blocking the stairs so he can't get up there. It's a trap house!!

No comments: