Saturday, March 21, 2009

Miami with Fecir Hala





Fecir came to visit us for her spring break from March 5-15. During this time we made a 3 day trip to Miami which was awesome! We stayed in a hotel right on North Beach. The first night was a little crazy with spring breakers playing ding dong ditch at our door and then prank calling us around 12:30, so the second night we moved and had an ocean view! We spent time at Bill Bragg State Park on Key Biscayne which was beautiful. The kids loved playing in the sand and ocean. We also had a fun walk down South Beach one night. Everyone determined that I am a bit jumpy and panicky because a big fight erupted right in front of us and I was panicking to get the kids inside the nearest hotel! Those damn mothering instincts!! Anyways, we had a great time, and I realized that I definately do not want to relive my college days anytime soon!!

No comments: