Monday, November 01, 2010

Private Beach





Yesterday we went to Ovacik, a place Kaan loves to dive, for swimming and some quiet time with nature. I guess quiet is not something you never experience with a 2 year old and a 4 year old, but it was as quiet as it could be. We drove into a cove and didn't see another single person! Fecir enjoyed some scuba diving, the boys enjoyed throwing rocks and then swimming in a natural pool as they were a little afraid of the sea. It was a beautiful day with nature!

Today has been a busy day. I took Ilkan to school and came home to have the workers some install some screens in our windows, Kaan's mom came to stay with me in case they needed something. My neighbor also came over for some Turkish coffee and brought us a wonderful dessert. Today is Kaan's dad's birthday so tonight we'll be going out to dinner. Happy Birthday Dad!

2 comments:

Perle said...

love the pictures, especially the last one!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I miss those little guys!
Love,
Mom