Thursday, March 01, 2012
Stupid Sickness!
Wow! Sometimes I can't believe where time goes. Today is already the 1st of March and I don't remember much from February! Part of that could be that we were sick for more than a week. Atakan was the first to go down and had a fever followed by a non-stop cough. We ended up in the hospital 3 times in one day with the poor guy because he simply couldn't stop coughing. After a few shots in the legs and a few oxygen treatments we got the cough under control and he was on his way to recovery. His little eyes when he got the second shot were heartbreaking since he knew what was coming. We had to hold him down and he was screaming for "no shot!" Sometimes parenting sucks! Ilkan got a lighter version of this particular virus and I got hit about as hard as Atakan. I can't remember the last time when I literally could not get out of bed. My MIL even came over 3 days to take care of us because I was not up to doing anything. I'm so glad that is behind us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You make me laugh Nichole!!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment