On Tuesday I received flowers from my dad and Jane. I'm quite impressed as Virgil has learned to shop on-line. In the evening we met Serhat who so thoughtfully brought me the doughnuts I was craving. Here is a picture of me holding myself from eating them all at once!! Thankfully the doughnut dreams have now died down! Fecir is coming in 2 weeks and is bringing my cereal, so those dreams have also subsided. Thank god for good friends and family!!

Kaan's mom's b-day was on Sunday, the day before mine. We ate fish at Kaan's parents for dinner and his aunt, unlce, and cousin joined us.


4 comments:
looks like you had a fun birthday. I'm jealous about the doughnuts... hope you enjoyed them :)
god damnit, now i want some krispy kreme.
glad you got your krispy kremes and soon to have your cereal! glad your birthday was a good one...so your dad's nickname is still virgil :-) how is virgil doing these days?!?
Happy Birthday Nichole! It looks like you had a great birthday. The donuts look yummy. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment