Sunday, March 19, 2006
Crazy Dreams
Ok, so they say that dreams are more vivid and strange during pregnancy, but still. If I spend another night dreaming that I am in the grocery store in the states I think I am going to go crazy. Every night for the last week I have been in the grocery store, in the cereal aisle, picking out the same 4 things: Life cereal (original), Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, and frosted Cherry Poptarts. I'm really not kidding, it's that specific! (The problem is that we don't have any of those things here!!) Sometimes there are sales and so I am buying as much as I can fit into a box,which I can only assume I am taking back to Turkey with me, and sometimes I am in a rush running through the aisle just grabbing these things. After I leave the store, sometimes in the same dream and sometimes in another dream, I go to Krispy Kream. The problem is the doughnut dream has been reaccuring for about 2 weeks! Yesterday I even started crying in the afternoon because I just wanted to come home and eat doughnuts and go to Disney World with my mom, Kaan must think I'm crazy sometimes. Well, at least we think we have a doughnut savior. Kaan's friend Serhat, from our wedding if you remember, lives in Mersin now. He went to Istanbul for the weekend and there is a Dunkin Donuts there. So, after my crying fit Kaan got the brilliant idea to call Serhat and ask him to get me some doughnuts. I hope he finds it!! I'll let you know in a later post about my birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can always send you some cereal if you really want me to :-P Hope you are feeling well. feeling it kick yet?
Post a Comment