Friday, March 24, 2006

Blog Problems

So, this is a test blog, since we have been having issues with our blog. Don't know if you've experienced this, but sometimes it says you are forbidden to view our page or the page comes as just solid blue or black. Don't know what's wrong but I'm trying to figure it out. I'll update more later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally I got on your site! I missed it. Hope you got your doughnuts!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt said...

We most likely will have a reception on the states if we move there like planned. The "we only plan on doing this once" comment was for getting married.

Also, you can find a link to a website Mitch made on the lower right part of my page. It is a site of pictures that he and Emily have taken, including pictures of there house.