Monday, October 02, 2006

Visitors

Boy are we lucky! This last weekend our friends from Northwest, Erman, Rachael and their 11 month old son Keegan came to visit us. Erman and Rachael graduated from Northwest in July and just moved to Istanbul in August. We had such a great time together, although Kaan and I ended up taking very few pictures. As soon as I get some pictures from Rachael I'll post them. It's so funny to see our sons together because now they seem to be so different age wise, but in a few years, hopefully, they'll really have a good time playing together.

Other news, Matt and Kathi are coming on Thursday and staying until Monday. I'm going to be spoiled having visitors so often. When that stops I'll be sad, but at least we are coming to the states soon! Don't know much else. Ilkan is good. I'll post some pictures that are a little old but that you haven't seen!

No comments: