
I don't know which to say, "It's already been 5 months," or "It's only been 5 months." I can't imagine a time without Ilkan, but I also can't believe that it's only been 5 months. Where does the time go?? At any rate, Ilkan is officially 5 months old today. We went out to dinner and the picture on the right was of him sitting in his travel high chair (again great product) and playing with his toy while we ate dinner. (Matt and Kathi- we went to Kukla Kebab!) He loves getting out of the house and going places, so going out to dinner is not hard, at least not yet. We don't have a height and weight update since you got that last week, but he is growing out of his 3-6 month clothes and he is eating all the time.

Here is a picture of Ilkan playing in his new Jumperoo. It is so funny! I really wanted a stationary excersaucer, but ended up getting this, a lot because of the price difference (about $40 cheaper). I'm so glad we did. He loves moving around in it, plus it has lots of toys to play with that make sound and light up. I am working on figuring out YouTube so we can share some videos with you and you can see him playing in his Jumperoo. Maybe over the weekend I'll get that mastered.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about Maia. I've tried to comment on your blog but don't do something right. We enjoy reading all about you and your travels. Grandma
i am extremely jealous about the kukla, but i expect that ilkan ate an entire plate of iskender for me.
good thing we are going to that turkish restaurant in vienna tonight that we all ate at the day before our wedding.
Post a Comment