Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Poop
I know, great topic. Just be thankful there are no pictures or videos with this post. Never in my life have I been so obsessed with someone else's poop. If you are a mother you know what I'm talking about, and if you are a soon to be mother you will soon obsess as well. Dads, I think it depends on your house rules. The dad in our house tries not to think about poop at all and when the baby does poop he gets handed to me. (Don't worry, this is something we discussed before marriage. Romantic right?? Kaan: "If we get married and someday if we have kids, I am not changing any poopy diapers or you'll have vomit to clean up as well." Nichole: "Sounds good to me." Kaan: "Ok then, will you marry me?" Nichole: "Definately." Ok, it didn't exactly go that way, but you get the gist.) I worry when he (Ilkan, of course) will poop, if it will go all over his clothes, where will we be when he poops so that I'll have a place to clean him up, how often he poops, how much he poops, does it smell like buttermilk like they say a breastfed baby's poop should, if it turns a different color was it my fault because of something I ate?? All of these things worry me. Lately I've been worrying because there has been no poop. That's right, 2 1/2 days and no poop. I suppose that is because we started feeding him cereals, fruits, and veggies. The poor thing didn't know what to do! Well, we are all relieved because once again there is poop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This was one of the funniest posts I've read. I find it very amusing but I'm sure very true. I'm going to have to talk to Dusty about poop now and see what our arrangement will be.
Post a Comment