Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Internet Again!!
Yeah! I have internet access again. We arrived back in Turkey last Monday night/Tuesday morning. On Wednesday we took Ilkan to the doctor for more vaccinations, they never end. He is still doing good. He grew in length, but not too much in weight. The doctor said that he didn't gain much weight because he is a very active baby. Yeah, I already knew that. I can barely hold on to him anymore as he wants to explore everything. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when he can crawl and walk. Oh my, the fun is coming. We brought our laptop home from Kaan's office towards the end of the week and now it is up and running. I'll have computer access for at least another week, until Kaan leaves, and hopefully he'll get a computer working here at the house to use after that. I'll try to get some photos up later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again to Matt and Kathi. We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm glad u have internet access again so i can read what u r up to again..
Post a Comment