
Ok, I have a mess of pictures here and I don't know how it's going to turn out on the website, but oh well. We had a party for Ilkan today since he got his first teeth. We made something called dis hedik. It is special for when kids get their first teeth and is made of boiled wheat, chickpeas, and white beans. Then you sprinkle sugar, ground walnuts, raisins, dried apricots, and other candy on top. That is the picture you see. Also, Ilkan loves to chew on carrots so that is why I took his picture today chowing down on a carrot. Yesterday we went to the park on the seaside and walked and played. Here is a picture of Ilkan on the swings. And, last but not least, is a picture I took tonight of the two of us before Ilkan went to bed. He is in a really nice schedule now. He wakes around 8 or 9, takes a nap from 11-1, another nap from 4-6, and goes to bed around 10pm. He does wake up once at night to nurse, but that's usually around 5 so it's not too bad for me at all. It's nice to have a somewhat predictable schedule. Well, I better go to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow!
3 comments:
Great pictures of Ilkan, love the one of both of you! Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Hope you had a great birthday, Nichole!
Pam
Hi Nichole! Thanks for your comment! I hope that you are feeling better... Kaan and Erman told me you were having a rough time.... just think..... only a week to go!!! Which is incredible, because that means we only have one week and we'll be off to Turkey again!! :( But hopefully we will see you again soon after that!!! It's been too long since we got to have our chats in the afternoons!!! Miss you!!!!!!! :D
Happy Easter! I just talked to everyone at Jerry and Doris' house, they said you were almost to KC!! I can't stand to be away from my hubby either! I hope your birthday was well, I am very excited you all are here again. I would love to chat with you on the phone! I miss you! Also, I just love Ilkan, he is the cutest!
Post a Comment