Monday, March 26, 2007

Lots of Fun


This is a picture I took on Saturday when we went to the new mall and played on the rides. You might remember my previous post with İlkan riding on the Snoopy boat. This time İlkan and his cousin Meltem, 4 years old, rode on every ride there. Meltem did the driving with one hand and was holding İlkan's hand with the other. It was really cute. All is well here. We are keeping busy. Oh, I forgot to tell all of you that İlkan cut his first tooth on Friday, March 16 and his second on Wednesday, March 21. He now has both teeth on the bottom and they are growing bigger every day. He eats pretty well too. This morning he had his baby cereal, the yellow part of an egg (I boil them and give him the soft yellow part only), some cream cheese, and some mashed up banana. Last night he ate fish that his grandma cooked. So, there you have it. I'll post some more pictures soon. Kaan especially wants to see new photos since he left on Wednesday night and is now in KC and missing us!

No comments: