Friday, September 28, 2007

Ilkan and Corbin




Ok, I finally uploaded pictures to my computer. Here are some pictures of Ilkan and Corbin playing together the other day. They had a good time. Yesterday Ilkan and I went to a playgroup for the stay at home moms group that I joined. We had a good time. It was so nice to have some other moms to visit with for a few hours while the kids all played. It was just for kids born in 2005-2006 so the age range was nice. We also went to the Wizards vs. LA Galaxy game last night. It was the game that Beckham was supposed to play in, but he is injured and so didn't play and wasn't there. Oh well, it was still a fun night. Today we are resting at home as we've had a pretty busy week for us.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Studs

Marlina said...

I wish I would have known you were going to the soccer game. I should have guessed. I was there! Dusty and I got tickets when we thought Beckham was playing and decided to make the trip even though he wasn't going to be there.

The Jellison's said...

I'm glad you meet with a stay at home moms group. Meetup.com is great. We are enjoying our group, but it is all ages. We do a lot of walking, which is good for me. Love you guys!!