
Grandma and Grandpa Kimbrough came over Labor Day to spend some time with us. It was their first time to KC since we moved back and we had a great time. We went to the mall to see where the restaurant is going to be and they had to take Ilkan on the carousel. We also went to the Renaissance Festival that opened over Labor Day weekend. It's really a nice Renaissance Festival and runs weekends through October 14. I seriously recommend it to anyone in the Kansas City area. Thanks for coming Mom and Gregg and we are waiting for you to come again soon!
2 comments:
Wish we were there. I haven't been to Renaissance Festival in years and love them. Now I'm jealous. I'm glad ya'll had a great time!
That is the best Renaissance Festival anywhere! My high school went every year!!!
Post a Comment