Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ilkan's New PJ's


I just had to share this new picture because I think these pj's are so darn cute. They are the new tight ones, so, no, they are not too small. They are Halloween ghost PJ's. Oh, and Ilkan was 13 months yesterday. He is just funny. We have learned some new songs at Baby Story Time that we go to at the library once a week. Whenever I sing the songs, he knows the actions and which one are coming up next. He just cracks us up. His other new thing is vaccuuming. He takes either a rolled up poster, or the vaccuum attachments and walks around going "shhh, shhh" which is his sound for the vaccuum. I gotta work on getting some videos of these things and I'll share soon!

1 comment:

Matt said...

what are the chances of me find a matching pair of pjs in my size?