Here is a picture of Ilkan playing with bubbles. It was really one of the first times we had played with bubbles, especially in a long time, so he didn't really know what to think of them at first. We are also enjoying some cooler weather here in KC. Last night was the first night since June that we could open the windows and it's 11:15 here now and they are still open. I think it's supposed to be about 83 here today, but next week it's getting even cooler. I am tired of the hot weather, but don't know if I'm exactly prepared for a midwest winter since it's been a few years for me. I guess we'll see how long it takes me to start whining about cold and snow!!
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Playing with Bubbles and Cooler Weather
Here is a picture of Ilkan playing with bubbles. It was really one of the first times we had played with bubbles, especially in a long time, so he didn't really know what to think of them at first. We are also enjoying some cooler weather here in KC. Last night was the first night since June that we could open the windows and it's 11:15 here now and they are still open. I think it's supposed to be about 83 here today, but next week it's getting even cooler. I am tired of the hot weather, but don't know if I'm exactly prepared for a midwest winter since it's been a few years for me. I guess we'll see how long it takes me to start whining about cold and snow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment