Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am Lazy!!



So, I am finally updating and I do apologize to those of you who check this on a regular basis. We've been keeping busy with the last week of Ramadan and of course chasing Ilkan around. He has been a little sick with a cold, popped 3 new teeth, and is transitioning to only 1 nap a day, so the little man has been having some challenges. He also loves to hit his head with his hand everytime I open the computer so he can watch his Sesame Street video. He loves that thing!! We are doing good now, but he took his nap early so we'll see how the afternoon and evening go. I really miss the days of 2 naps. Boy could I get a lot more done then!! My house is noticing the difference, I really need to clean but just can't when he is constantly wanting my attention. We don't know much else. Hope you are all doing well. Enjoy the pics of Ilkan at Northwest, we went for a visit about a week and half ago, and another of him carrying around an empty bottle of Tide. He refuses to let me throw it away because he loves being Mr. Strong Man carrying it around everywhere!!

No comments: